Addiction and alcoholism are issues that affect the whole person:
spiritually, psychologically and biologically. As Christians working in recovery, our strategy for sobriety and restoration must address the needs of the whole person. Winning the Battle Over Addiction : Spirit+Soul+Body is a conference that addresses these three facets of recovery from a Christian perspective. Professional experts from each area will speak on the causes, affects and solutions to addiction and alcoholism. We are honored to have Dr. Paul Meier of Meier clinics joining us, along with Dr. Jared Pingleton from Focus on the Family.
Some of the topics will include:
- What is detoxification and how does it affect the body?
- Addressing the relationship dynamics that surround addiction.
- Addiction – is it a sin or a disease?
- How does addiction affect the brain?
- Inner healing, emotional health and sobriety.
- Finding freedom from addiction through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Who should attend?
Anyone working in the Christian recovery field.
Pastors, counselors, therapists, group leaders, sponsors, Celebrate Recovery, volunteers
FREE Registration through May 1st
Journey Church – West Campus
6201 S Military Trail
Lake Worth, FL 33463