“All in the Family”
We have reached our maximum capacity for the main room, however registration is still open for our video venue. There will be live worship, a video feed of all sessions and a live Q&A with the speakers. Cost is $10, lunch included.
Are You Prepared to Help Families with Addiction?
- Over HALF of all American families are affected by alcoholism or addiction.
- Alcoholism & addiction thrive in an atmosphere where knowledge and awareness are lacking.
- How well equipped is your church/ministry to address one of the greatest contributors to the family crisis in America today?
“All in the Family” is a one day conference where you will hear top National and local experts teach Christ-centered principles for helping families trapped in the destructive cycle of addiction.
Topics will include:
- How Does Addiction Affect the Family?
- Codependency & the Addict
- A Mother’s Story
- Loving or Enabling?
- Help Yourself, Help The Addict
- Intervention: Why, when and how?
Seating is limited. To register, either fill out the form on this page or contact Rachel McKeehan at 561-340-7262
Conference Location: DeSantis Family Chapel 300 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Link to map: http://www.pba.edu/maps-and-directions